Sunday, March 13, 2011

Rescuing Ralph: The Power of Microgiving


Today I posted some information about my work with the Northern Illinois Pug Rescue and my experience fostering a wonderful pug named Ralph.

NIPRA is an amazing organization that needs help- the typical adoption fee for a rehabilitated pug is about $300. Ralph's vet bills are currently over $545. The organization doesn't expect the adopting families to make up the difference, but I know it would make a world of difference if this time, someone could.

Ralph was picked up from the same shelter as a black female pug I call Zoe. They both have medical issues that need attention- and their lives are making a difference.

Truly, rescuing dogs rescues people. We need to help. $1 or whatever you can give is appreciated.

Read more, donate and spread the word at:
Rescuing Ralph

No comments:

Post a Comment