Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I Think It's Good to be Tired.

I am not one to complain about being tired- I mean, yes it doesn't feel so great, but being tired means you're busy (or it could mean you're not feeling well, which is also a wee bit of a factor right now). In comparison to the days I spent listlessly in front of my laptop, with the beautiful city of Chicago before my doorstep because I was too broke and intimidated to go out there- being tired isn't so bad, at least I'm doing something to garner my fatigue. The month is flying by, there are not enough hours in the day. It's midterms this week (hello ass, thanks for the handing it back to me), and I'm planning a reunion dinner for the end of the month for 30+ people halfway across the country, and work, blog, school, life.... but I'm happy.


Currently Reading:  My Fair Lazy by Jen Lancaster
Currently Spinning:  Keane Under the Iron Sea
Currently Obsessed with:  Thinking of You, a Mary Kay Fragrance (it was generously gifted to me from Margaret- buy it from her!)
Currently Excited About:  Walking Ralphie to the pet store to get some treats and food!
Totally Hoping You'll Support:  Rescuing Ralph  along with the relief efforts in Japan
Totally Dreaming About:  Spring Romance?
Totally Just Realized:  I post like a 9 year old. hahah

No comments:

Post a Comment